Saturday, August 30, 2025
  • Who’sWho Africa AWARDS
  • About Time Africa Magazine
  • Contact Us
Time Africa Magazine
  • Home
  • Magazine
  • WHO’SWHO AWARDS
  • News
  • World News
    • US
    • UAE
    • Europe
    • UK
    • Israel-Hamas
    • Russia-Ukraine
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Column
  • Interviews
  • Special Report
No Result
View All Result
Time Africa Magazine
  • Home
  • Magazine
  • WHO’SWHO AWARDS
  • News
  • World News
    • US
    • UAE
    • Europe
    • UK
    • Israel-Hamas
    • Russia-Ukraine
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Column
  • Interviews
  • Special Report
No Result
View All Result
Time Africa Magazine
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • WHO’SWHO AWARDS
  • News
  • Magazine
  • World News

Home » World News » Royal family sends ‘official message’ to Prince Harry’s wife Meghan Markle

Royal family sends ‘official message’ to Prince Harry’s wife Meghan Markle

The message clearly shows that Meghan Markle is no more relevant

June 4, 2023
in World News
0
544
SHARES
4.5k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

The British royal family seems to have sent a clear message to Meghan Markle that she is no more relevant. A look on the website of the British royal family suggests that the message is not so subtle.

Story is that the information about Meghan has not been updated on the official website of the British royal family since the death of Queen Elizabeth.

It appears to be a deliberate act to leave “About Duchess of Sussex” page unattended because Prince Harry’s profile clearly shows that it has been updated after the death of his grandmother.

Meghan page on the website read, “They [Harry and Meghan] are balancing their time between the United Kingdom and North America, continuing to honour their duty to The Queen, the Commonwealth, and their patronages.”

The information given on the Duke of Duchess of Sussex’s profiles shows that Meghan page mentions “their duties to The Queen” while Harry page state “heir duty to The King”.

The information gives on the websites suggests that Meghan Markle’s page has been left unattended on purpose.

Queen Elizabeth died at the age of 95 in September last year.

King Charles has ‘endured endless whining, cawing, moaning’ from Meghan Markle

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle are under fire for ‘panhandling for pity’ with endless whining’

Experts believe King Charles has had to endure ‘whining, cawing, moaning’ from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.

These accusatory revelations have been brought to light by royal commentator and writer Maureen Callahan.

ReadAlso

Prince Harry ‘to meet with King Charles’ when he returns to UK for anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II’s death

Prince Harry cleared of ‘bullying’ in African charity row

All of this has come in reference to a statement by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s representative who went public after the Oprah interview.

At the time the rep said, “It was something they felt they wanted and needed to do, but now [that] they have done it, they feel a line has been drawn under that chapter of their lives and they want to move on.”

Ms Callahan started her own piece for the Daily Mail by referencing this old statement and said, “It was to be, in sum and substance, their last word.”

“Yet over the past two-plus years, we’ve endured endless whining, cawing, moaning and panhandling for pity through their Netflix series, Harry’s memoir ‘Spare’ (forever known as ‘WAAAGH!’), his sit-downs on ‘The Late Late Show with James Corden’, ‘60 Minutes’, the Tom Bradby interview, and as the cover-couple of Time magazine’s ‘100 Most Influential People’.”

Lest people forget “Meghan submitting to humiliating pranks on ‘Ellen’ — drinking milk from a baby bottle and eating like a chipmunk in public. Her ‘Archetypes’ podcast, her children’s book ‘The Bench’, her cover profiles in ‘Variety’ and ‘The Cut’.”

Latest development shows William and Harry have lost their charm as royal feud continues

The portrait of the two brothers is being removed.

ADVERTISEMENT

The two sons of Princess Diana and King Charles seem to have lost their charm due to a feud between them.

According to express.co.uk, William and Harry’s portrait will no longer be shown at the National Portrait Gallery..

Painted 13 years ago, the portrait painted by Nicky Philipps will not be put back on display at the London Gallery as their family feud rages on.

According to the publication, the National Portrait Gallery was closed for three years following a £35million refurbishment and will reopen later this month.

The painting was commissioned by the National Portrait Gallery in early 2008 and depicts the two princes, both in their 20s at the time, wearing the dress uniform of the Blue and Royals.

The Times reported that the decision to remove the portrait was not made by the Royal Family, news both the gallery and Kensington Palace have confirmed.

“Decisions relating to the portraits on display at the National Portrait Gallery are made by the gallery’s curatorial team,” a gallery spokesman was quoted as saying.

The spokesman said, “With over 250,000 portraits in our collection, we are only able to display a small percentage within our building. However, as one of the world’s largest and most important collections of portraits, we regularly lend and tour our works, both nationally and internationally.”

Tags: King CharlesMeghan MarklePrince HarryPrince Williams
ADVERTISEMENT
Previous Post

Celine Dion is doing ‘everything she can’ to get back on stage

Next Post

Catholic Priest sworn-in as governor of Nigerian state

You MayAlso Like

UK

Prince Harry ‘to meet with King Charles’ when he returns to UK for anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II’s death

August 29, 2025
UK

Get your children the chickenpox jab to stop the anti-vaxxers, minister tells parents

August 29, 2025
Middle-East

How former Israeli PM Olmert views the war

August 28, 2025
UK

Prince Harry to return to UK on third anniversary of Queen’s death

August 28, 2025
World News

Chaos at Airport after passenger set fire to check-in desk

August 20, 2025
Russia-Ukraine

Russia pounds Ukraine with largest aerial bombardment in a month hours after Trump-Zelensky meeting

August 19, 2025
Next Post

Catholic Priest sworn-in as governor of Nigerian state

South Sudanese who fled from Sudan sit outside a nutrition clinic at a transit center in Renk, South Sudan, on May 16, 2023.

Massive offensive in Sudan despite US warring to hold both responsible for provoking "appalling" bloodshed

Discussion about this post

Inside the Battle for Ownership of Madonna University

Stolen Soil, Land Grabbing: Mburubu Community Sends SOS to Enugu Govt

New discovery at site of Jesus resurrection corroborates the Bible

NYSC Member Shares Harrowing Experience with Anambra Vigilantes

Tinubu’s Minister, Uche Nnaji Faces Fire Over Alleged Non-Performance In Science, Technology Sector Amid Defection Plan

Kemi Badenoch reveals ‘hysterical’ level of personal attacks faced as a black woman

  • British government apologizes to Peter Obi, as hired impostors, master manipulators on rampage abroad

    1240 shares
    Share 496 Tweet 310
  • Maids trafficked and sold to wealthy Saudis on black market

    1066 shares
    Share 426 Tweet 267
  • Flight Attendant Sees Late Husband On Plane

    972 shares
    Share 389 Tweet 243
  • ‘Céline Dion Dead 2023’: Singer killed By Internet Death Hoax

    904 shares
    Share 361 Tweet 226
  • Crisis echoes, fears grow in Amechi Awkunanaw in Enugu State

    735 shares
    Share 294 Tweet 184
  • Trending
  • Comments
  • Latest

British government apologizes to Peter Obi, as hired impostors, master manipulators on rampage abroad

April 13, 2023

Maids trafficked and sold to wealthy Saudis on black market

December 27, 2022
Flight Attendant Sees Late Husband On Plane

Flight Attendant Sees Late Husband On Plane

September 22, 2023
‘Céline Dion Dead 2023’: Singer killed By Internet Death Hoax

‘Céline Dion Dead 2023’: Singer killed By Internet Death Hoax

March 21, 2023
Chief Mrs Ebelechukwu, wife of Willie Obiano, former governor of Anambra state

NIGERIA: No, wife of Biafran warlord, Bianca Ojukwu lied – Ebele Obiano:

0

SOUTH AFRICA: TO LEAVE OR NOT TO LEAVE?

0
kelechi iheanacho

TOP SCORER: IHEANACHA

0
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

WHAT CAN’TBE TAKEN AWAY FROM JONATHAN

0

Prince Harry ‘to meet with King Charles’ when he returns to UK for anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II’s death

August 29, 2025

Relics From an Ancient Egyptian ‘Party Town’ Are Pulled Out of the Sea

August 29, 2025

Get your children the chickenpox jab to stop the anti-vaxxers, minister tells parents

August 29, 2025

Africa’s largest refugee-hosting country is facing backlash over US migrant deal

August 28, 2025

ABOUT US

Time Africa Magazine

TIME AFRICA MAGAZINE is an African Magazine with a culture of excellence; a magazine without peer. Nearly a third of its readers hold advanced degrees and include novelists, … READ MORE >>

SECTIONS

  • Aviation
  • Column
  • Crime
  • Europe
  • Featured
  • Gallery
  • Health
  • Interviews
  • Israel-Hamas
  • Lifestyle
  • Magazine
  • Middle-East
  • News
  • Politics
  • Press Release
  • Russia-Ukraine
  • Science
  • Special Report
  • Sports
  • TV/Radio
  • UAE
  • UK
  • US
  • World News

Useful Links

  • AllAfrica
  • Channel Africa
  • El Khabar
  • The Guardian
  • Cairo Live
  • Le Republicain
  • Magazine: 9771144975608
  • Subscribe to TIME AFRICA biweekly news magazine

    Enjoy handpicked stories from around African continent,
    delivered anywhere in the world

    Subscribe

    • About Time Africa Magazine
    • Privacy Policy
    • Contact Us
    • WHO’SWHO AWARDS

    © 2025 Time Africa Magazine - All Right Reserved. Time Africa is a trademark of Times Associates, registered in the U.S, & Nigeria. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service.

    No Result
    View All Result
    • WHO’SWHO AWARDS
    • Politics
    • Column
    • Interviews
    • Gallery
    • Lifestyle
    • Special Report
    • Sports
    • TV/Radio
    • Aviation
    • Health
    • Science
    • World News

    © 2025 Time Africa Magazine - All Right Reserved. Time Africa is a trademark of Times Associates, registered in the U.S, & Nigeria. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service.

    This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.